Tire Geometry Inspection 8302.LLT
The system is designed to measure the size of the defects (bulges, depressions) and the evaluation of the radial and lateral run-out. Line laser sensors are located on a solid and precisely positioned frame which ensures the optimal reading of the sides and pattern. The evaluation system processes data from the sensors and on the basis of the angular position from the encoder, it will create a 3D model of the tire. The system can eliminate imprinting, detect the position of defects and determine their size. Within the evaluation of the run out, the system performs a harmonic analysis and applies filtrations to suppress high-frequency noise.
Control system: Rockwell, Siemens
- Passenger vehicle tires / freight vehicle tires TGI8302.LLT
- Passenger vehicle tires / freight vehicle tires TGI8302.ILD (only the runout)
- 200 mm measurement area of radial run-out on tread
- 300 mm measurement area of radial run out on tread
- 400 mm measurement area of radial run out on tread
- DOT code reading
- Tread, top and bottom sidewall imprints and barcode cross-check
Alternative: Line laser sensor / laser point sensor
- Tire width from 95 mm to 400 mm
- External diameter from 500 mm to 900 mm
- Rim size 13" to 24"
- Accuracy: < 20 µm
Compatible machines for installation: Akron, Astec, Astec PLUS, Cobelco, Hofmann, ZF
If interested, please contact the sales department.